The stone blocks in Minecraft will be completely redesigned in Waystone Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2/1.7.10. In addition, this mod will also provide pearl stones. These stone blocks will have a very prominent design and are very effective for the player – allowing players to teleport through the Return Scroll, Warp stone, or a small button on the screen if activated before begin the game.
Not only for survival mode, but this amazing mod also allows players to use it in Adventure maps or in servers that use two commands: “/ warp and / home”. The developer of this mod allows players around the globe to install this mod independently, without any additional support, but still can run smoothly.
So, what is the characteristic of this mod?
- The player can craft a waystone mod in survival mode on all mods unless disabled.
- This mod allows players to set positions to place the rocks in the Minecraft world
- After death, the player will be returned to the last activated stele that was activated
- When using the Return Scroll, the selector is allowed to select one of the rocks that he activated
- Each rock will need some time to wait before it is ready for use by players
- A small note for specific mode:
- Survival mode: the mod gives players freedom, including crafting items and placing the rocks
- Adventure mode: Players are not allowed to craft and decide where to place stones
In short, this is an extremely good and useful mod. However, please remember to install Minecraft mods 1.12.2 / 1.7.10 before you want to download this mod.
How to install Waystones Mod:
- Install Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD, and GLSL Shaders Mod on your computer.
- Navigate to your Minecraft game folder.
- Move the mod (.zip file) to the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- Operate Minecraft and click on the mods button.
Download Waystones Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2/1.7.10 for free here:
Waystones Mod Free Download Links