As a Minecraft player, you will at least have to fight the mobs lower than the grass block. When those mobs hide behind the grass, your attacks will usually hit grass blocks instead of the target mobs you desire. Isn’t that uncomfortable? You can solve the above situation with SwingThroughGrass Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2!
SwingThroughGrass Mod 1.16.5 is a mod among minecraft mods download to prevent the sword from hitting blocks like grass and flowers, which helps the player attack any crowd lurking behind them. In other words, this mod will be useful when players want to hit mobs instead of grass.
Thus, SwingThroughGrass Mod helps players measure squares to hit the crowd behind the lawn. This mod allows you to use weapons like swords, axes, and attack through grass blocks instead of destroying them in vain. You can use this function with all blocks that do not contain collision boxes. They can be vanilla blocks or even modified additions like grass, flowers, saplings, spider webs, etc.
In short, SwingThroughGrass Mod helps you in case there are grass blocks around the target you want to attack. This one of minecraft mods 1.16.5 is configurable and can normally work on the server even if the client does not have the mod installed.
SwingThroughGrass Mod Screenshots
How to install SwingThroughGrass Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see SwingThroughGrass Mod installed.
SwingThroughGrass Mod Free Download Links