Suppose you are looking for a mod that combines all things such as theme, items, material, block, and others. You can play with the Rustic Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2. This mod mainly changes the outlook of your game and adds other things to it. The first thing you can see in this mod is a new background. It brings back some memory about the western. You can change and choose other outlooks too.
This mod also gives you some new block that you can use them to decorate your home and base. Some new kinds of bees have also been added to this mod too. You can give them flowers, and they will provide you with honey.
More than that, this mod will support some Minecraft mods 1.12.2 that bring new trees to your game. You can use them to make your home prettier. There will be more and more features coming to you. Play your best in Minecraft games free, and see you in the next game review!
How to install Rustic Mod 1.12.2:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Rustic Mod installed.
Rustic Mod Free Download Links