For a while, Minecraft players got annoyed by constantly seeing login error messages like “This login session is not valid”.
This is not a very serious error when this error only belongs to the Internet or the Server is having problems. The player simply closes and reopens the app.
However, there are some versions of the phone that will have difficulty restarting the application and cause annoyance for the user. So the developer decided to create and develop ReAuth Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2/1.7.10 to assist players.
ReAuth stands for Re-Authentication. With this supported mod, players can completely log back into Mojang while the Minecraft game is still running.
Instead of having to turn off and re-enable the Minecraft application, users just need to press the “re-login” button in the Menu and re-enter their account information. This really helps users save time to swap accounts with each other as well as minimize the stutter and lag when restarting the application.
So what will this great mod support have?
- Minimize the user has to restart the application
- Allows users to change accounts while Minecraft is running
- Shows the user whether the version in use is valid or not
Remember, install Minecraft mods 1.16.2 /1.15.2 before downloading this mod.
How to install ReAuth Mod:
- Install Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD, and GLSL Shaders Mod on your computer.
- Navigate to your Minecraft game folder.
- Move the mod (.zip file) to the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- Operate Minecraft and click on the mods button.
Download ReAuth Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2/1.7.10 for free here:
ReAuth Mod Free Download Links