Just by hearing the name, you can guess. OpenGlasses 2 Mod 1.12.2 is a new version of OpenGlasses. In fact, this mod will have the ability to add Augmented Reality features to Minecraft. If you are curious about this mod, immediately download it to your device and experience it today.
About OpenGlasses 2 mod
As you know, OpenGlasses is a mod that adds augmented reality features to Minecraft. Thanks to this mod, you can visualize objects around the world, making them visible to those with special glasses that open up many unique opportunities. That’s why thanks to this new version, you can display objects, like shapes and text both around the world and on HUD players, only to those with Open Glass. It is clear that the mod will bring you a lot of new and interesting experiences to use.
Another cool thing is that you can even use the OBJModel3D Widget to display a globe of the world with many low continents. Download the mod and experience this interesting feature today.
Now you can install Minecraft Forge and OpenComputers mod first before you want to use OpenGlasses 2 mod. You certainly satisfy when using this mod in the future. Good luck to you!
How to install OpenGlasses2 Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see OpenGlasses2 Mod installed.
OpenGlasses2 Mod Free Download Links