By adding Unit Frames to the beginning of each entity, the Neat Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 is considered a very perfect, convenient, and useful mod.
This mod will improve the game interface in a very unique way, enhancing the player’s gaming experience to a new level without directly affecting the gameplay of Minecraft.
The main function of the Neat Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 is to provide useful information about all the entities appearing in Minecraft by adding Unit Frames.
The highlight is that the Unit Frames are designed very prominent, convenient, and colorful which makes it easier for players to observe. Furthermore, these unit frames never make it difficult for the player to see other objects or organisms.
What are the features of this amazing mod?
- This mod is entirely client-side
- The color of the health bar will be clearly displayed based on the% remaining health (changes from glowing yellow to red)
- Minecraft’s scorecard team will also work with this mod. However, players and mobs on the same team will have the same color as the health bar.
- This mod allows players to change configurations (both inside and outside the game).
- This mod has a keybind that allows players to toggle status bars, starting from -17
- Creatures such as bats will have health bars as well as protective armor
On a side note, remember to install Minecraft mods 1.16.1 /1.15.2 before downloading this mod version.
How to install Neat Mod:
- Install Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD, and GLSL Shaders Mod on your computer.
- Navigate to your Minecraft game folder.
- Move the mod (.zip file) to the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- Operate Minecraft and click on the mods button.
Download Neat Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 for free here:
Neat Mod Free Download Links