If you are a player who always wants to discover the magic when night falls in the world of Minecraft, Morpheus Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2/1.7.10 will be the top version for you. In this mod, when the night begins, the player’s vision will gradually be limited, monsters will begin to appear more and move around the player’s area. Players can be attacked at any time. Of course, you can fight them back, but be careful because you could run out of health at any moment.
Besides, Morpheus Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2/1.7.10 will allow players to skip the night with only 2-3 seconds of sleep in the bed.
However, leg people need to vote in order to decide whether to sleep in the bed or not before taking this action. When one player starts to sleep, the other players are notified and decided whether to do so.
If the number of players performing the sleeping action is greater than 50%, the server will automatically switch the scene from night to the next day immediately.
In particular, the room owner can decide the percentage of players who do the sleeping action for the server to make the switch from night to day, as low as 5% and maximum 100% of players in the room.
So how does this mod work?
1. After at least 1 player goes to bed, the server will identify and announce it in the top left corner of the screen
2. The server determines the total number of players sleeping at the same time
3. If the number of sleeping players reached over 50%, the server would immediately switch from night to day.
However, remember to install Minecraft mods 1.12.2 /1.7.10 before downloading this mod.
How to install Morpheus Mod:
- Install Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD, and GLSL Shaders Mod on your computer.
- Navigate to your Minecraft game folder.
- Move the mod (.zip file) to the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- Operate Minecraft and click on the mods button.
Download Morpheus Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2/1.7.10 for free here:
Morpheus Mod Free Download Links