LogImmune Mod 1.12.2 is an extremely useful mod that can provide immunity when logging into Minecraft and give a bit more time to lower-level computers. With this feature, the mod will save you a lot of time when you are on the server. Therefore, it will be a mistake if you ignore this mod in the future.
About LogImmune mod
If you are one of the players using a lower configuration machine, you will have to face considerable time in the world or local server. This causes you a lot of annoyance and is especially inadequate for impatient players. That is why this mod was born to fix the above problem.
As mentioned above, this mod simply adds Minecraft login resistance and gives a bit more time to lower computers. Previously, it took a player on a lower profile a long time to enter the local or server world. However, now, this mod will relieve a headache when downloading the Minecraft world repeatedly. Also, one thing that you need to keep in mind is that you won’t be able to use this modification with EpicSiegeMod so please consider using this mod.
The following parameters are configurable:
- Buff duration.
- Buff amplifier.
- Buff to grant.
If you are curious about this mod, immediately download LogImmune for your device and explore. Of course, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed for this mod to work properly.
How to install LogImmune Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see LogImmune Mod installed.
LogImmune Mod Free Download Links