LLibrary 1.12.2/1.10.2 is known for being an important library of many advanced and modern editing tools. Other versions of mods when used with LLibrary will work with a complex but very smooth interactive system, which rarely causes phone or application crashes.
LLibrary has a built-in tool for animating items, mobs or other things in the game so that users can use everything available without having to do it themselves.
This indirectly makes the mod much lighter than the mods using Forge or other support mods a lot.
In addition, the weapon dictionary in LLibrary will also allow users to track the weapons added to the game with the mod, automatically updating information of other mod versions.
In particular, duplicated weapons will not be added or deleted as soon as they are detected.
So, what are the features of LLibrary Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2?
- Ensuring a comfortable and clean working space
- There are many animation tools available so that users can create animations for models according to personal preferences.
- Provide an integrated update checker.
- Provides useful difficult dictionaries to assist players in choosing suitable
- Provides lightweight ASM utilities
- Structured tools are easy to use
- Only requires to install minecraft mods 1.12.2
How to install LLibrary Mod:
- Install Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD, and GLSL Shaders Mod on your computer.
- Navigate to your Minecraft game folder.
- Move the mod (.zip file) to the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- Operate Minecraft and click on the mods button.
Download LLibrary Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 for free here:
LLibrary Free Download Links