Have you ever faced a problem to find any quest, task, or just an item. This Item Filters Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 will be the helper for you. In this mod, you can add a filter for your inventory or quest log. The problem of finding items will be solved in the fastest way. More than that, you can use this mod in other mods. The API also can use this mode either, so the player doesn’t need to pay much time to find their items required anymore.
These Minecraft mods 1.16.5 can run offline and online because it does not affect the internet connection. Besides, this mod only fits the use of a player who has many items. If you are not a player who owns many items, you will not need this mod.
Minecraft mod game will continue to bring to you new mod, and it is all free. Just make sure you have feedback for us. That will be a significant improvement for these mods!
Item Filters Mod Screenshots
How to install Item Filters Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Item Filters Mod installed.
Item Filters Mod Free Download Links