Immersive Petroleum Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2 is a lightweight content add-on for Immersive Engineering, bringing oil, oil extraction, and oil processing into its technological progression. It includes an extensive set of configuration options to ensure that it will be a welcome addition to any mod pack that contains Immersive Engineering in minecraft games free.
To use Immersive Petroleum Mod, one of minecraft mods, the player must first locate an oil field buried deep underground, trapped under a thick layer of Bedrock. Use core sampling drills to detect these reservoirs. Once the oil source is detected, you can craft Pumpjacks to pump Crude Oil to the surface.
Using a large poly-block distillation tower cause the crude oil to separate into layers of different boiling points by heating. From the Crude Oil input, the structure creates Diesel, Gasoline, Lubricant, and Bitumen. Diesel acts as a less eco-friendly alternative but burns longer for Biodiesel, while Gasoline can fuel the accompanying Engine Boats and Mobile Generators. Lubricants allow you to speed up your machinery.
For more information, see the Oil Processing section of the Engineer’s Manual.
Immersive Petroleum Mod Screenshots
How to install Immersive Petroleum Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Immersive Petroleum Mod installed.
Immersive Petroleum Mod Free Download Links