Based on the Redstone Flux mod, Immersive Engineering Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2/1.10.2 will provide futuristic movements with a retro feel. Movements come in two basic types: single and multi (single and multi-block). Although different in structure, the two machines to run on three power levels, corresponding to energy IndustrialCraft 2 EU. The specific types of electricity are:
- Low voltage – 256 RF / t
- Medium voltage – 1024 RF / t
- High voltage – 4096 RF / t
The developer wants to make it a bit more fun for the players. In order to know how to use all the movements in the Immersive Engineering Mod, the player needs to combine a whitepaper with a lever. The created book will include all the detailed instructions on new cooking machines and recipes that appear in this mod.
In short, if you are a fan of block machines, both single and block machines, Immersive Engineering Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a great mod for you. However, remember to install Minecraft mods 1.12.2 /1.11.2 before downloading this mod.
How to install Immersive Engineering Mod:
- Install Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD, and GLSL Shaders Mod on your computer.
- Navigate to your Minecraft game folder.
- Move the mod (.zip file) to the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- Operate Minecraft and click on the mods button.
Download Immersive Engineering Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2/1.10.2 for free here:
Immersive Engineering Mod Free Download Links