If you are an experienced Minecraft player or need to edit the mod to create a modpack with your style, CraftTweaker Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2/1.7.10 in minecraft mods 1.16.2 /1.12.2 will be the mod for you. This mod can be quite complex and abstract. You can customize the mod or server’s settings using a simple programming language. I will list out what you can do with CraftTweaker Mod below.
- Add or remove recipes.
- Rename the item.
- Exchange of raw materials and products created by the kiln.
- Ore dictionary (it allows this mod to share components of other mods and vice versa).
Longtime Minecraft players seem to be very fond of crafting recipes. CraftTweaker Mod 1.12.2 is the tool to help you do that. Do you know why this mod is used so much? Modpacks usually include a ton of recipes, including duplicates.
This causes the game to crash when you combine them (you can use a formula but have two different products). Changes made by the mod will impact the server when this mod is installed and launched.
How to install CraftTweaker Mod:
- Install Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD, and GLSL Shaders Mod on your computer.
- Navigate to your Minecraft game folder.
- Move the mod (.zip file) to the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- Operate Minecraft and click on the mods button.
Download CraftTweaker Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2/1.7.10 for free here:
CraftTweaker Mod Free Download Links