When it comes to Minecraft, you will need a lot of training to make your build faster. You will have to do the crafting skill over and over again to be a pro player. But in this Crafting Tweaks Mod 1.16.5/1.14.4/1.7.10, all you need is just clicking some button. Let’s find out what they are and what they can help you with your build!
First, this mod allows you to make some changes to your crafting table. You will have three buttons, such as Rotate, Balance, and Clear. These tools are much faster than the old way when you have to click on each material.
Minecraft mods 1.16.5 also allow you:
You can rotate the outer circle with the first button of the crafting table.
The second one will allow you to clear all the crafting material and send them into your inventory.
The last one will help you to balance the material you have in your crafting grid.
More and more function.
Minecraft download is easy, and you can do it in 3 minutes!
How to install Crafting Tweaks Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Crafting Tweaks Mod installed.
Crafting Tweaks Mod Download Links