If you find a mod that can help you to craft your own gear. You should download and check out the Construct’s Armory Mod 1.12.2. This is a new mod from Minecraft and focuses on making new equipment for a player. You can make your armories like the helmet, chest protector, boots, and legging. This armor can make from any materials from diamond, steel, iron, rock, and other kinds. The player can choose which materials their armor is made from and craft them.
Before going in this mod you should have a book name the Materials and You – Armory Addendum. Minecraft mods 1.12.2 allow you to read all the recipes and follow them to make your gear. You can craft this book quickly, and this book was also given to you in the first spawn. You don’t need too much time to see all things in this book.
Minecraft games free is always open for you, so don’t waste your time. There will be more and more mod for you.
Good luck and have fun, player!
How to install Construct’s Armory Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Construct’s Armory Mod installed.
Construct’s Armory Mod Free Download Links