Chameleon Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is used by Jaquadro mods in Minecraft version 1.8 and above. If you are familiar or interested in Jaquadro’s mods, you will love this mod.
This mod was created by Jaquadro with the aim of helping the previous mods to maximize their effects. The reason the Chameleon mod can only be used in Minecraft 1.8 is because after version 1.8 and above, the operation mechanism of the game has changed completely, so many supported mods can still run well.
With the aim of helping his mods work smoothly, Jaquadro decided to create the Chameleon mod in the shortest time. Although in fact, this mod doesn’t provide a hook to rebuild path 1.7 but it creates a perfect replacement for RenderBlocks.
One of the special notes when installing Chameleon mod 1.10.2:
- Cannot install individually
- Jaquadro’s Minecraft 1.8 and later mods always require this mod to function
- Remember to install Minecraft mods 1.11.2
How to install Chameleon Mod:
- Install Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD, and GLSL Shaders Mod on your computer.
- Navigate to your Minecraft game folder.
- Move the mod (.zip file) to the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- Operate Minecraft and click on the mods button.
Download Chameleon Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 for free here:
Chameleon Mod Download Links