Trees in Minecraft are plentiful, so the player can choose which one they like and plant anywhere. Bonsai Trees 2 Mod 1.12.2 gives you more and more seed plants. You can grow them and watch them get more significant over time. Bonsai trees come in different shapes and sizes. The player can only know how big they are when they fully grow them.
You can follow these step to make your bonsai garden in Minecraft mods 1.12.2:
- Find a pot for your bonsai and put the seed of that tree into it.
- Put some dirt for the pot and water till the tree grows.
- You can take it out and put a bonsai tree somewhere else if you want.
This mod is for anyone who likes to have some trees in three houses. This mod is an essential hack for your life. Bonsai trees have a small size, so players don’t need to worry about these trees’ space.
Minecraft download is open for you, have a good time, player!
How to install Bonsai Trees 2 Mod 1.12.2:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Bonsai Trees 2 Mod 1.12.2 installed.
Bonsai Trees 2 Mod Download Links