Absent by Design Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a modification about walls, stairs, as well as slabs. It also introduces some models and a code for some blocks.
When you see that items in Minecraft are still not enough for your experience, then it’s time for you to try some Cosmetic mods. Absent by Design is one of them giving you extra items to use. For instance, you can approach extra walls, stairs, slabs, and fences that were not added to the game before. Not only that, but you can also try some new models as well as a code for some blocks. The mod also brings some zero textures and it pulls them from the appropriate source block. You can override them using resource packs like always.
Types of fences you can use in the mod:
- Red Netherbrick
- Wooden Logs
Types of walls added to the game:
Here are the slabs and stairs you can use:
- Endstone Brick
- Stone types
- Netherrack and Red Nether Brick
- Coarse dirt
Absent by Design is a mod for Minecraft Forge. Thus, it requires Forge to be installed first.
How to install Absent by Design Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Absent by Design Mod installed.
UniDict Mod Free Download Links